Sunday, February 20, 2022

All about Libra female Taurus male Relationship

Taurus Man Libra Woman Compatibility

Taurus male and Libra female are thought of as being karmic ally linked. Natives of both these Signs love to woo and be wooed. Thus, courtship will be a necessary component of any romantic union and since both have this need, they fit well together: 

Summary of Taurus Man Libra Woman Relationship

  • Libra female will appreciate the luxuries that sensual Taurus male provides.
  • Taurus male is sure to appreciate Libra female's charm and if stubborn Taurus fails to get his way, then the Libra partner will be able to smooth things over and keep the peace.
  • Both are looking for security in a relationship.
  • They do share a love of art, poetry and culture.

Furthermore, Libra female can help Taurus male to see different sides of a given situation and the Taurus man will be able to assist Libra woman in overcoming the notorious indecision associated with this Zodiac Sign.

However, sooner or later, this will undermine their physical relationship. Basically, this is a match not usually recommended for success in terms of longevity.

Both will work to develop a higher mind and embrace all aspects of the art world…..this alone should provide an excellent foundation to the relationship.

Now, let’s look at various aspects of Libra female Taurus male relationships:

Physical attraction

Physical attraction will be strong in this combination...so strong that the pair can probably escape from some of the personality problems in the romantic arena. Both partners appreciate fine dining, the theater, music and collecting art. Pleasure...physical and aesthetic...is a premium for Taurus male and Libra female alike.

Romance

Here, there is a mutual love of pleasure, beauty and culture. Aesthetics will be integral to both partners and their similar tastes can make for a union of great romance and harmony. Both love to woo and be wooed. Taurus male is sure to appreciate Libra female's charm, and Libra female will appreciate the luxuries this sensual man provides.

Conflicts

Conflicts can arise here if Taurus male seems too possessive or if Libra partner appears overly flirtatious and social. On occasion, neither will quite understand where the other is coming from.

Basically, Taurus male get through life courtesy of reliance upon innate practicality, while Libra female relies upon intellectual expression. Taurus male is constantly asking how things will help him achieve personal goals, whereas Libra female focuses on intellectual stimuli...whether it be practical or not.

Working propositions

With some gentle persuasion, anything may be possible and there is no individual in the Zodiac who is more gifted at gentle, subtle persuasion than a native of Libra.

The truth is; Libra female Taurus male union is a partnership that may begin slowly since, on the surface, they might have few common interests. Still, once they come to understand each other, they may learn they have much more in common than was initially apparent. Generally, it will be Libra female who initiates this relationship and Taurus male who will keep it going.

13 comments:

  1. It's an amazing post for all the internet users; they will get advantage from it I am sure.

    my blog The Woman Men Adore Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  2. Warn you librans, things are not that beautiful as it seems, taurus an extremely selfish and notoriously stubborn ass**** will blow your mind eventually, be careful

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree from oct 2012 to may 20 2013 things were fine until I asked one question about if he was seein anyone else besides me and he made a smart remark tellin me he is not in to convincin anyone and if I feel like that maybe we didn't need to talk anymore and since then we don't go to breakfast have sex or I don't even get text all night anymore.... and I was told if I stopped textin him even though if he doesn't text me cause he's mad I better still text.... I did it cause I love him but after a week of that I give up I'm not that kind of libra we don't chase we will be hurt by the outcome but we will eventually move on.. real talk... I wish we could get pass this text an move on but he is a asshole foreal..smdh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Taurus men ate very stubborn if you ask them 10 questions they will probably answer about 6 of them..they feel as if qe should know certain things through action my Taurus man is pretty easy to read I don't think you should've let that one go Im w Libra as well and not for chasing either but they love a persistent woman,keep that in mind

      Delete
  4. If the Taurus is decided to be in love with the female Libra, he'll never give up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. im in a relationship with a taurus male and im a libra and its one of the best things i could've done, he is a bit protective but im not as flirty as they say libras are so we get along well

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am a libra who is falling for my Taurus. He's unbelievably attractive and the sex is mind blowing n sensual. He's passionate n affectionate in my presence but doesn't seem like he likes it in public. Were not a couple. Were friends with benefits lol but I really like him and hope one day to be more. I am sociable n flirtatious but I would stop all of that for him. He dies go into a hibernation almost n won't return my calls or texts n that bothers me more than anything. I hate it when he won't talk to me but idk how to deal with that. I'm trying to see if it's. Worth working torwards or if I should just leave him alone. I don't Wang my heart broken again. I just don't understand him.

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg reading all the comments it sounds like me and my Taurus... im believing that I love him, I cant get enough of him have to have him around me at almost all times. but he is so damn stubborn sometimes I don't understand him what I wanna talk about he doesn't but whn I ask him he acts like I should know. I trust him but thn I don't but then I do UGHHHH whyyyyy!! im not an emotional mess I just think if he doesn't wanna be with me then he should say but I know he does lol what to do what to do lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm a libra woman and i am in love with a taurus male. He knows it and feels the same way but where not together. We've known each other for years but fell out of touch. He found me on facebook 2 years ago and ever since then i can't stop thinking, dreaming, or just wondering about him. he has a girlfriend and i too have a boyfriend but we feel trapped into our relationship. I tried moving on trying to find happiness but no matter what i dream of him and then i'll find out that he is looking for me or calling or i'll run into him and it just breaks my heart. I know he is my soul mate i can feel in my heart. But do i just wait for the opportunity to come or should i just let go and meet him in a different lifetime? My life is a hallmark movie lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Omg! This post is so relatable! I am head over heals in it with a taraus but it seems to me like it's no big deal to him & it's so funny because I'm from a small town & everyday hear Sam when are you going to give me your number... I have no shortage of options but I just can't leave this taraus alone I feel like I love him... How the hell do you pick the one person who is the most disinterested in you to love? Ugh it's stupid but I just can't help myself

    ReplyDelete
  10. Im a libra woman and in luv with a taurus man I have known him for 11 years in the beginning he was difficult to understand but as the years went by we never put a label on our relationship he is in the military I moved to get over him and he found me now he has stated he appreciates me more never thought it would come down.to him hinting around towards marriage I met him when I was married but I have divorced for almost 10 years never in a million years I never thought it would come down to this he is pressing for me to.get my passport cause next year he is moving to italy I dont know what he has up his sleeve but he told me life is full of surprises I know he is serious cause he asked me what did I think about it and he has brought the talk of marriage up twice already. Taurus are slow movers and patience is the key librad are the perfect match for this sign like the yin to his yang we complete and can tame the bull cause in the end we reap the rewards

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow this is nice to know I thought I was crazy but this make me think alot. Im a libra woman and I have a relationship with a taurus man almost 1 year and 4 month , I remember I was in that position for months but it was Because I didn't understand him but little by little got to understand that a taurus man they have few words to say us libra woman we have to make a Disitions for them becouse they dont know what to do when it comes to a relashionship but they do know what they want when they tell u they wana b with you.when they say that they wana do something an they include u be happy becouse they are really gona do it remember we are more likely to do stuff quicker then them, they a little bit slower on to do stuff so we libra woman we have to puch taurus. And yess taurus man love a persistan woman and if u think about it libra woman like everything done like now lol so thats what my taurus man loves about me and they love to be pamperd too so if u wana win their hearts a good food done by u and music while chatting at the sofa cudleling is a win an to tell u more we libras are romantic wile taurus are not so u do romantic stuff to them and they will never turn around to look at another woman they are pretty faithful when u are in a relationship with them.. an yess at the bigining of that we woman libra will always think about* why is he not texting me? Are they with some one else? We have million of question on the mind and we are a jealuce type too so I'm a tell u one thing I did, ima make it short but funny cuz I felt Stupid . One time I felt like that, and my starting relashionship I was living in palmbay fl and he was in tampa fl so if u see is like 2hr and 10 from hes home so I was so frustrated he didn't give me a call or no text or nothing I was mad ass f*! $ so I drove down to hes house so wen I got there I knocked hes door and I hide lol so he Opens the door after a few min I got madder, he opens the door I got in like a heart beat I check everything , hes room, bathroom, Kitchen and hes looking at me like whats wrong and I was going off and taurus man are very quite until the get really mad lol so I told him what I thought he was doing to me and for a min we looked at each other we started laughing and I was laughing and crying cuz I though he did something to me and felt Stupid cuz he told me ( I send you a email because I had to return my phone back I need to get it fixed) so yea stupid me but guess what! what ever we do a taurus man love that we do show them what are we capable of and don't get me wrong we been thru struggle but That's what is making us strong by the way we are actually adapting to each other so I'm living it day by day and trying to understand them cuz they are hard headed and yes they are very confusing but at the end they understand but let them shoes u . Att e.o

    ReplyDelete

Do you have any comment or suggestions to make? You are welcome.