Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Negative Traits of Taurus

Taurus Dark Side

Dark side of Taurus is revealed in face of opposition. 

It is likely to arouse the Taurus native to unreasonable fury, during which friendships and promises may easily be thrown to the wind. Potential enemies should take caution...once the Taurus ire has been roused, then this Sign can be unforgiving and extremely bitter.

Although most Taurus natives are aware of some negative side inherent within their natural melancholy, basic constructive drives within this sign usually make them go with the greater good.

Even in the case a Taurus person does go down a wrong path, it will be more systematically conductive than just spite, and should be rewarding aplenty. 

That said, naturally they are actually more inclined to fall into depression than act in a negative fashion, unless the chart is energized and focused.

4 comments:

  1. im a taurus and i do have a temper and more times then not it does end bad but more times then not im not the one starting the altercation either and it does take a lot to set me off but when im off im hard to get to calm down and everyone can feel when im mad even people i dont know i say we have one of the worst tempers in the zodiac

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I Agree ^ I'm a taurus also. When pushed beyond my limit I can and will become very violent, but now that i'm older I have learned to walk away before I lose complete control. I usually keep to myself and only speak when spoken to. I

      Delete
    2. Same. I try to avoid begining a conversation and keep to myself most of the time. Even if im speaking normally, ppl usually seem to get the wrong idea. So i think its best fr me to stay silent.

      Delete
  2. My friend MxxxxS is a taurus, shes a vegetarian and i dont erally like her.

    ReplyDelete

Do you have any comment or suggestions to make? You are welcome.